Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good News Relating To The Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

Good News Relating To The Server Empty
PostSubject: Good News Relating To The Server   Good News Relating To The Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 am

Alright folks,
So I know it has been a long time since anyone has heard about the server, or well some good news about the server, therefore I am very anxious to announce that we will have a server.

I have come into contact with a friend who can host for us, it will be about thirty pence for a slot on the Gmod server, in total it'll be about seven and a half euro per month, I hope this can be maintained.
Of course we are still looking for able bodied coders to help us, as we need to code some things for the RP. We'd also need a framework to use, but this will all come in due time.
I hope you are satisfied with the news and we will try to keep you updated on the server status.

Untill then.
-StarJerkins

Last edited by StarJerkins on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Good News Relating To The Server   Good News Relating To The Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 am

YAY, too bad my father is busy whit his playmobile animation stuff, cose he is a pretty good coder
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

PostSubject: SERVER NEWS 20th JAN 2012   Good News Relating To The Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 am

We currently are setting up a test server to get all the content right, once we do we'll have to rent it. Then the RP can finally commence!
Thank L11Enk for offering us a server to rent and setting up a test server for free.

Until more news.
-StarJerkins
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

PostSubject: Re: Good News Relating To The Server   Good News Relating To The Server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 am

Problems occurred with getting OA to work on Linux, switching to Windows and trying to reconfigure.
Still need experienced and trustworthy LUA coders for things such as PAC, will be looking over content pack soon so remember to suggest before that.

Untill more news.
-StarJerkins
Back to top Go down
Captein
Caravan Guard
Captein

PostSubject: Re: Good News Relating To The Server   Good News Relating To The Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:20 am

/me raises his hand.

I cant promise anything, but if I have a framework, I can code simple stuff.
I've been re-scripting simple to advanced (yet not complex) scripts back in ROBLOX, and fortunately, they were written in LUA, so I have a small, yet existing scripting knowledge.

And about the content, I hope there will be many items, which is a part that I could /attempt/ to script - I've been building and scripting this survival game for about three months until I got bored of ROBLOX, and basicly quit it. I had a framework, and a ton of ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Relating To The Server   Good News Relating To The Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News Relating To The Server
Page 1 of 1