Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Station Resident
Skittles

Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Empty
PostSubject: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 am

STEAM name - Le ѕĸιттleѕ - Often, I edit the next part.
STEAM ID - I'd presume it's; STEAM_0:1:10190523
Character to receive flags- Hopefully, all of them, just to play it safe.

What flags;
p - Physgun. Of course, there'll be that moment in time where I wish to do something ICly, and am unable to move something via the hands, or keep it in place. As well as this, it allows me to build freely without the need to complain about how 'IT NO STAY UP!'
e - Props/Spawning abilities. These'd come in handy for me, considering that I love gathering things, and making small structures. I mean as the great saying says.. "Make a house a home..", i'd like to atleast use some form of creativity.
t - Toolgun. This works along-side the physgun and the props, allowing me to freely create things without the worries of first up, not saving, and secondly, not being able to weld things, no-collide things with the world, latch things to make doors, or create any kind of mind-boggling contraption.
c - Chair flags. Now, i'm aware that there aren't going to be any... "Real Vehicles" in the Metro, and I respect that fact. But it would be rather useful to have, depending on what goes on. They can be used for many things, even seats for chairs, or other casual situations like that.

Do you feel that you are trusted by the community?Well, i've known Star Jerkins, and have been quite a good friend for quite some time. Not to mention that i've known Niko since the day I started Divine Circles Roleplay, (<3). As for the other members, i'm not too sure if they'd know me, i'm aware of who Captein is, and i'd hope that he could trust me. As for the rest of you's, i'd look forward to meeting you, so...

Sup guys n' gals, i'll be your rainbow for the week. afro
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:29 am

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? and welcome. because i do not know you i dont know or i can trust you or not,so i will let the owner or anyone else who is in charge see or you are fit for these flags

PS:go introduce yourelf at the 'introduction' thread
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Station Resident
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:31 am

genxer250 wrote:
PS:go introduce yourelf at the 'introduction' thread

Sorry bro, introductions aren't my thing. Hi, though. Cool
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 am

Skittles wrote:
Well, i've known Star Jerkins, and have been quite a good friend for quite some time. Not to mention that i've known Niko since the day I started Divine Circles Roleplay, (<3). As for the other members, i'm not too sure if they'd know me, i'm aware of who Captein is, and i'd hope that he could trust me. As for the rest of you's, i'd look forward to meeting you, so...

what is this then? ^
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Station Resident
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:37 am

genxer250 wrote:
Skittles wrote:
Well, i've known Star Jerkins, and have been quite a good friend for quite some time. Not to mention that i've known Niko since the day I started Divine Circles Roleplay, (<3). As for the other members, i'm not too sure if they'd know me, i'm aware of who Captein is, and i'd hope that he could trust me. As for the rest of you's, i'd look forward to meeting you, so...

what is this then? ^

What I call.. The dark side of the moon.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:41 am

what is the bright side of the moon?
by the way your avatar and how you speak confuse me(i am not used to see/hear girls talk like that?)are you a boy or a girl?
Back to top Go down
Stuart115
Station Resident

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 am

I think I might remember you from DiCi... but then again, it was so long ago. ( Sad ) However I think i do remember you. A member of DiCi is a friend of mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Station Resident
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 am

genxer250 wrote:
what is the bright side of the moon?
by the way your avatar and how you speak confuse me(i am not used to see/hear girls talk like that?)are you a boy or a girl?
I'll let you find out Smile
And the bright side of the moon... Well, that's the part that you see, stoooooopid :3
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:44 am

you didnt answer any of my 2 questions!!!
EDIT:thanks for atleast answering 1 of em
EDIT2:funny enough i can see the moon right now
Back to top Go down
Captein
Caravan Guard
Captein

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 am

Alright, I've come to a conclusion...
+Support
(And stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSheep
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 am

well now you will have those flags for sure because...
+supporters:1
-supporters:0
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 am

Accepted, lovely application, you are known by majority of members (or at least vaugey) and I know you as well and your reasons seem acceptable.

*Stamp*

Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. ApprovedNATstampSMALL

May I also notify readers of this application that, you are NOT to judge if the member should be accepted or not. You are to either show your +support, and express your opinion based on that or show your -support, and express why your opinion is that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.   Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skwiddley; Flag/Special Application: - 'petc' Flags.
Page 1 of 1