Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuart115's - flag application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart115
Station Resident

Stuart115's - flag application.  Empty
PostSubject: Stuart115's - flag application.    Stuart115's - flag application.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 am

STEAM name - Stuart115
STEAM ID - STEAM_0:0:28596625

Character to receive flags-

What flags -
p
e
t
c

Do you feel that you are trusted by the community? Yes, however I know that some people are not as informed about me as others so allow me to briefly explain. I have had first hand experience with all of the flags listed and I can tell you I only use them for Rp benefits only, be that events or general rp. Also having had these flags with my previous admin experiences in other communities that will be held close to my heart (Mainly DiCi before it too met a sad end. This is where I had got all of my training as admin by the Likes of Wolv and Lewis.)

What use I intend to make of the flags: I intend to use them to benefit the rp in the Station itself only be that adding simple props to give the area a desired atmosphere or Setting up a small workshop for people to come and earn some money realistically in the rp as they would actually do in the Metro.

Again as stated before I only intend to use them in the station so my character would be based in the station probably as a guard, shop or even a workshop owner to allow the players to work for money. (example: Roleplaying the actions of making a general item that the station needs like food if a shop owner or simply moving goods onto trains in rp if working in one of the warehouses near the stations tracks which are used to transport goods between stations.)

To conclude I will simply only use the flags to help benefit the Roleplay for others when he or she may not have anything to do at the time, also help players raise funds they may need realistically and adding a new perspective to the RP of life in the metro.
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Stuart115's - flag application.    Stuart115's - flag application.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 am

currnetly the longest app and a very good one
+support
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

PostSubject: Re: Stuart115's - flag application.    Stuart115's - flag application.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 am

Accepted, good application, basic grammar skills seem fine, I do not personally know you but I remember you from DiCi and if Lewis can vouch for you then it's a plus. As Genxer so very well said, it is a good long application with a detailed description of experience and wished use for the flags.

Remember though, the flags can be confiscated by a Server Admin at any given time if they are abused, and you can be reported by Operators who can give you a warning on your history.

*Stamp*

Stuart115's - flag application.  ApprovedNATstampSMALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuart115's - flag application.    Stuart115's - flag application.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuart115's - flag application.
Page 1 of 1