Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Model lookout.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Termy
Beam Breaker
Termy

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Suggestion - Title :: Model or outfits for starting characters

Suggestion Description :: A group of player models that can be chosen for new players (same as citizens)
We should have the rebel suit aswell as they look scavenged.

Reason for Suggestion/How it will help: More variation to new players or normal characters.

Content/Link:
Model
Back to top Go down
https://nextagetriage.rpg-board.net
Termy
Beam Breaker
Termy

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Another model   Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Suggestion - Title Buggy's (For later use when we get outside)

Suggestion Description: A few cool buggy's.

Reason for Suggestion/How it will help: Get around a map, if we change to a bigger outside one. (Hard to obtain) Maybe there'd be a factoon that you can hire them off or something.

Content/Link:
Buggy Model
Back to top Go down
Termy
Beam Breaker
Termy

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 am

Suggestion - Title Weapons for the server.

Suggestion Description: So we can kill stuff.

Reason for Suggestion/How it will help: To add fearRP and PvP or PvE.

Content/Link:
Weapon
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:55 am

Termy wrote:
Suggestion - Title :: Model or outfits for starting characters

Suggestion Description :: A group of player models that can be chosen for new players (same as citizens)
We should have the rebel suit aswell as they look scavenged.

Reason for Suggestion/How it will help: More variation to new players or normal characters.

Content/Link:
Model

That is why we will use TnB models (and some headhacks), we will give the players more models to pick from (We'd proabably have about 20+ models, so no worries about clone character models).

Termy wrote:
Suggestion - Title Weapons for the server.

Suggestion Description: So we can kill stuff.

Reason for Suggestion/How it will help: To add fearRP and PvP or PvE.

Content/Link:
Weapon

I have considered to possibly use Firearms Source Pack weapons, but the problem is they are not that Metro-ish, but of course I heavn't read the books.
Back to top Go down
Captein
Caravan Guard
Captein

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 am

StarJerkins wrote:

I have considered to possibly use Firearms Source Pack weapons, but the problem is they are not that Metro-ish, but of course I heavn't read the books.

About the books, the Metro weaponry is CLOSE to the one in the game. However, Revolvers are very rare, and for the richer people (As one costs about 80+ bullets, if I remember, while a normal Makarov or Tokarev costs 30 - 40.). And, if we spawn loot in the Map, we should make it dangerous to get to, so it's a suicide when you see someone leaving the station with nothing but his hands, and a gas mask.

About the gas masks - We should leave them atleast that part, but watch them when they get to the surface. If they forgot to /me the gas mask, we'll remind them with a friendly /it, as in...

**Boris Mikhailovic climbs the ladder, and looks around as he reaches the surface.
/it He starts to cough, and begins to suffocate because he forgot his gas mask.

In extreme cases, we can do it via /ev...

**Boris Mikhailovic climbs the ladder, and looks around as he reaches the surface for the tenth time.
/ev Since he was exposed to the deadly radiation too often without protection, he begins to suffocate, and gets a mild radiation poisoning.

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSheep
Niko
Administrator
Niko

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 am

I don't really see it being possible to exit the metro in the current map. I could get to work on a custom made map and I do plan to, but even then, I'd rather use resources to make a pretty and detailed enterior than make buildings/etc. for the wasteland above.
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:18 am

StarJerkins wrote:
but of course I heavn't read the books.
WAIT IT WAS ORIGINALY A BOOK? (i havent played the game)
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes Genxter, it was a book before and then they made the game.
The game does not follow the books canon fully, but I've only heard this from the other players.

Also, at Niko's comment. I fully agree, we could have places where you could see to the outside, but personally I'd perfer if we focus on the interior as the outside wasteland would take a large amount of resources.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Administrator
Niko

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 am

I found some casual civvies, not sure they could be used but have a look:

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1161973
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am

looks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Model lookout.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model lookout.    Model lookout.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model lookout.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Age Triage. :: Metro 2033 Roleplay :: Planning and progress-
Jump to: