Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

genxer250's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 am

STEAM name: genxer250

STEAM ID (Not Necessary) : STEAM_0:0:25087823

Character to receive flags- Genxer Trefks

What flags -
p (prety much to put props inplace for events and free people when they are stuck in pits like
player: (ooc) i am stuck
me: (ooc) np just fall over
**player falls over
**me uses the toolgun to take the player out of the pit
or when we /me climbing something so i can take the players over the wall)
e (incase of derp moment and events)
t (incase i am whit a friend/player wich doesnot have flags to make a event or derp moment)

Do you feel that you are trusted by the community?i do not know, but i mostly do not break the rules and will help whit what i can
i do not espect to be accepted but i could help alot more if i got these flags
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Denied, in my opinion I cannot be sure that you will not abuse it, not saying you will. I have yet to see you RP, and looking at the application and the reasons you posted then I cannot accept this.
Also, please work on your grammar skills (example: Pretty is with two T's), and next time please remember the - in the title (not that important but it makes your application look interesting and clean).
*Stamp*

Last edited by StarJerkins on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 pm

like i said i do not espect to be accepted i will try agian, when you get to know my char...
if you let me try again
reason for bad grammar: i am from belguim and still learning english, i know alot of words and i know some about grammar but i am still learning
but can you please explai a bit more on the "the - in"
do you mean i have to place this "-" in the titel or what?
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 am

For example Captein's app title looks like this
"Captein's - Flag App"
Reason for this is, if we start getting many application it is more neat and easy to see. And yes you are permitted to apply again, just try to avoid applying the day after getting denied.

Last edited by StarJerkins on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 am

After revisiting the application I've found myself to be too harsh, apoligise for that.
Grammar is not too important to whether or not you can spawn props or not, thank you to a person that noted me on that.

Revisiting it I will grant you the flags, but remember these can be taken away at any given time by a Server Administrator and you can be reported by an Operator, where to you will recieve a warning and removal of the flags.

*Re-stamp*

genxer250's app ApprovedNATstampSMALL
Back to top Go down
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 am

thank you, you will not regret this and if I abuse this for some reason you can remove my flags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

genxer250's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: genxer250's app   genxer250's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

genxer250's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Age Triage. :: Metro 2033 Roleplay :: Flag and Special Applications-
Jump to: