Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captein's real-life adventures!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captein
Caravan Guard
Captein

Captein's real-life adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Captein's real-life adventures!   Captein's real-life adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:05 am

Chapter 1

Paint

Soo, today, I decided to make this thread, and draw a comic.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_11

That idea was born to fail. It's horrible... Why?

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_12

I was pretty confused about that...

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_13

Confusion grew into sadness.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_14

So I started to develop a plan. The plan was brilliant, as it took me ten hours to think of it, and twelve more hours to draw it.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_15

However, I didnt have a gun, so I had to use a wooden board. It hurt.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_16

It didnt work. Of course, it didnt work. Maybe because the wooden board hates me. But, that's not important. I just decided to lie down and wait for the problem to fix itself, because I couldnt do anything about it.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_17

It worked.

On a side note, the comic looks horribly drawn on purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSheep
Termy
Beam Breaker
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Captein's real-life adventures!   Captein's real-life adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:44 am

Hah!
Exellent.

So I guess the plan starts now.

Muhahaurh
pirat
Back to top Go down
https://nextagetriage.rpg-board.net
Captein
Caravan Guard
Captein

PostSubject: Re: Captein's real-life adventures!   Captein's real-life adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Chapter 2

Friends

So, I had this friend on my SF list. I was pretty sad that she wasnt online anymore, and was quite worried that she could've died or worse. Last online: 70 days ago or something.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_18

Well, I couldnt change anything about it, especially if she was dead or worse. So, I played some GMOD again.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_20

But suddenly, I saw this message pop up. My heart jumped, and I instantly stopped actually playing.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_21

Joy.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_22

I was speechless about her answer, and I dont know why she did that.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_23

I was shocked. Two months passed without us talking to eachother, and now she removes me because of something I haven't done. I was unable to believe it, too. But I felt something break apart.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_24

It didnt take me a long time to think of a plan, because I liked her. No, not that way. But she was a pretty good friend, who I actually trusted.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_25

I was sad. Quite close to tears, but mostly just sad, partially depressed. I did not know what I did, but I accepted that it was wrong.

Captein's real-life adventures! Panel_26

Again, the comics are drawn that badly on pure purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtSheep
Mr.Sandvich
Station Resident
Mr.Sandvich

PostSubject: Re: Captein's real-life adventures!   Captein's real-life adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Dat friend he lost. :c
Anyways, very entertaining! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Freecookiesforyou
genxer250
Merchant
genxer250

PostSubject: Re: Captein's real-life adventures!   Captein's real-life adventures! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

i kinda had the samething...
someguy invivted me once and blah blah blah, i sometimes joind the game he was playing, i dont know why, i furquently spoke over the mic (remember this), later that day he invivted me to play on his server i joind and spoke over the mic and did some random stuff but then he tryed to ban me for MY voice "ban freefighter for 700 days reason "gay voice"" he then removed me as a friend and blocked me. he is a real ass i wasnt sad cause i dont even know who the hell he is and why he invited me as friend in the first place, good luck captein in your further life and may you find out why the hell she blocked you and removed you as friend
EDIT:maybe i am going to make a comic aswell, about some things that happend to me and my opinion on things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captein's real-life adventures!   Captein's real-life adventures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captein's real-life adventures!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Age Triage. :: Community Section :: Spam Box-
Jump to: