Next Age Triage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Garrysmod Roleplaying community.Old veterans, new community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A suggestion for character models

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko
Administrator
Niko

A suggestion for character models Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Hello there. I'm sorry to post this here but everything in the Metro 2033 RP section was locked, feel free to move this.
Anyways, my friend found some rips from a few communities and yes I know it might be kinda cheap. Anyways, I thought these were really cool.
Of course, since all the faces are masked, I'd do some headhacking with the citizen heads. Anyways, I took some pictures of the models:

Bandits:
A suggestion for character models 2d323d4caf

Ordinary civvies:
A suggestion for character models D110eda56b

Germans:
A suggestion for character models Ab26bd531a

Commies:
A suggestion for character models C187e32aa7

Ranger and Stalker:
A suggestion for character models Ee303c72bf

Back to top Go down
StarJerkins
The Artistic Owner
StarJerkins

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 pm

If you headhack some citizen faces on there, they could work for the male civilians since they don't look so derpy in HL2 like the females.
Possibly take the models that only have few bodies (such as the Facist soldiers or Communist soldiers) and do multiple version of the same just with headhack, would possibly prove useful. Also please bear in mind, we are in Russia so the Facist party would be pro-Russian and not pro-German.
Good Job so far though!

-StarJerkins
Back to top Go down
Termy
Beam Breaker
Termy

PostSubject: Reply   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice.. Well done

I'll be on the search aswell, I think I have found some nice ones.

Back to top Go down
https://nextagetriage.rpg-board.net
Niko
Administrator
Niko

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:27 am

I forgot to mention, the pack also contains prop versions of most of the helmets, plus a gasmask.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sandvich
Station Resident
Mr.Sandvich

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 pm

I approve of this! So freakin awesome... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Freecookiesforyou
Mr.Sandvich
Station Resident
Mr.Sandvich

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I looked over it again and... Where are the girls? D:
Back to top Go down
Niko
Administrator
Niko

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

How many women did you see in Metro 2033? Well, I did a few, no soldier ones though. Just saying, if we want some, we'll have to get them from other sources/games.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sandvich
Station Resident
Mr.Sandvich

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Niko wrote:
How many women did you see in Metro 2033? Well, I did a few, no soldier ones though. Just saying, if we want some, we'll have to get them from other sources/games.

Yeah that's the thing. Metro 2033 has little to no female soldiers. I think that female characters should have the ability to maintain a weapon, and defend stations just like the men. I also think that if we'd have female soldiers and such, the RP will get more balanced. Smile
Back to top Go down
Niko
Administrator
Niko

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 am

I'm not questioning that, I'm merely remarking upon the predicament regarding the female models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for character models   A suggestion for character models Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion for character models
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Age Triage. :: Metro 2033 Roleplay :: Planning and progress-
Jump to: